Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 6, 2016

My utmost thanks.

My two months of sick leave officially end this week.

Bummer!

I have to admit I've been longing to put myself out there again and get things back to normal. I'd tell my lungs to heal faster so I could pick my life up again where it stopped. When I was on vacation, I felt my life paused too. Which is a sucky way to feel considering too many people envy long breaks like this.

It's ironic; now that I'm back to work I kinda miss the idle days again. I want to go back to when I was chilling at home. I guess people are never satisfied. Ooops, not people. Just me.

If you're a friend who's reading this, thanks for all the concern you showed to me when I was sick. I really appreciate it and I owe you one. If you prayed for me, I pray that God will return that blessing to you a hundredfold. Your prayers are probably what kept me going in those days I was healing. So, thank you and I send virtual kisses down your way!

God has been good! Blessings have been bountiful.

I now go to sleep. See you tomorrow.

0 comments: